Berlitz Language offers work from home positions in the U.S. Currently they are hiring Part-time Spanish Instructors.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The instructor is responsible for teaching assigned classes in accordance with Berlitz instruction principles; for maintaining student class records and fulfilling administrative duties as required or requested by the Instructional Supervisor (IS); and for participating in professional development activities. The instructor is further responsible to work with the IS to provide students with counseling and effective feedback; to recommend appropriate products and services to meet customers’ needs; and design and deliver programs in accordance with their enhanced product knowledge.
The pay rate is $10 per 45 minute lesson ($13.33 per hour).
* Educated native proficiency in the language you teach.
* Be fluent in English (proficient in spoken and written English) and at least one other language
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent, and/ or relevant work experience
* Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity
* Successful completion of the Berlitz Instructor Training modules
* Teaching experience desired, but not essential
* U.S. citizenship or authorization to work in the United States
Work schedules are flexible. Berlitz provides training and materials.
To apply, visit them at Careerbuilders.